Montag, 29. Dezember 2008

All about Pocket Money - follow the lesson....


What is pocket money?

Pocket money - in other words - means:
"You have money in your pocket that you can spend!"
And now the question is: Where (or better: who) does that money come from?



It may be
a) that your parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles give you money every now and again, or
b) you get a regular sum of money, for example every week or once a month
c) or money gifts: sometimes people in the family give you money for birthdays or Christmas, Easter, Halloween..
Some of it may turn out to be "pocket money" - money that you can spend on what you want!!!

Task: in short, write how much money you normally get and who from!



4 Kommentare:

  1. My family gaves me pocket money! My dad gaves me every week 10 Euros, for school and when I want to meet my friends he gaves me also 10 euros-for a coffee or a tea :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I get this money from my parents, my grandparents and my uncle. 15 Euro a week, for things to eat and every sunday 10 Euro to spend for clothes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I get my money from my parents

    AntwortenLöschen